Frequently Asked Questions
We are currently restricted from holding face-to-face classes. Kindly contact the school to learn more about our distance learning program.
1. Do you have a cafeteria? Where do students get their food?
2. What time does the day start and end?
3. Is it true you don’t give the students grades?
4. Are you DepEd recognized?
5. Is it true you do not give exams?
6. Is there a uniform? Dress code?
7. Is there a school bus?
8. Do you accept students with special needs?
9. What is the medium of instruction?
10. What are the school fees?
11. Are Steiner Waldorf schools religious?
12. What Senior High School tracks do you offer?
13. Where do your graduates go on to study?
14. Do you offer summer programs?
15. Do you have a program for two-year-olds?